A KUNDALINI YOGA REBIRTHING EXPERIENCE
+ HEALING FEARS + FORGIVE OLD HURTS +
+ CLEAR ENERGETIC BLOCKS +
+ RADICAL SELF-LOVE +
Sunday 21 MARCH, 2021
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
HENDERSON PARK HALL
30 LOCKYER STREET
ADAMSTOWN NSW 2289
BREATHWORK + KRIYA + SACRED GONG HEALING
A COSMIC LETTING GO
HARVEST + RELEASE + REFLECT + TRANSFORM
The Autumn Equinox window is open – and as the poles are shifting, it also opens up a very potent energy that has the capacity to get you on a high-frequency for the rest of this year and into next.
The autumnal equinox marks one of two specific positions of Earth during its year-long orbit around the sun where the celestial equator (the spatial projection of the plane between northern and southern hemispheres) passes through the center of our solar star. In these equinox positions, our planet’s axis is directed neither toward nor away from the sun and the boundary between light and shadow is perpendicular to the equator.
The autumnal equinox is our invitation to turn toward the light within.
The Earth, like our bodies, breathes with unyielding rhythm and there is no better time to observe this divine truth than during a change of seasons when the breathwave of our planet can be experienced through all the senses. With this gift of environmental down-time, we are encouraged to welcome and not resist the force of consciousness that pulls us inward.
Prepare for the descent of Autumn Equinox with a Kundalini Yoga ritual that will help rebirth your power and sacred sovereignty.
As we encounter the darker days, we will explore what you’ve been carrying of the past, parallel lives, false, and future selves.
– Forgiveness for old hurts
– Healing fears
– Chakra clearing
– Clear energetic blocks
– Open yourself to love AND RADICAL SELF-LOVE
Journey into the womb of one’s self to investigate what needs to be harvested, birthed, or released though breath work, kriyas, meditation, mantras, a sacred Sound Healing Journey and healing elixirs and heavenly treats.
This is a time for meditation and letting go. Use this opportunity to surrender to your inner gravity, to go within and listen deeply for what arises. Get curious as you dive into the darkness.This is a time to excavate anything that may be churning beneath the surface, a time to invite such thoughts and emotions to gently rise and dissolve.
This portal of creation provides a magical sanctuary to empower the process of shadow work, to embrace our light and craft a foundation of lasting insights, direction, and openness for the upcoming seasonal and astrological shifts ahead.
This is to give you a flavour of what you will experience in this 3 hour gathering:
Kundalini Yoga and Rebirthing
– The power of the ancient Kundalini yoga with some energising practices for clearing and strengthening our arcline(s) and aura and developing integrity with ourselves so we are able to project who we really are.
Rebirthing Breathwork: Kundalini Rebirthing uses a sequence (or Kriya) and the power of your own breath to bring joy into your life. It is a simple breathing techniques that takes you deep into yourself. Rebirthing is a powerful practice taught to clear the subconscious, to heal the pain and overcome the obstacles which keep you from living your best life - awakened, rejuvenated and present to your purpose.
** There are a vast and rich variety of rebirthing techniques in the tradition of Kundalini Yoga this will not be the same rebirthing sequence ever experienced in Newcastle before.
– The sound of the sacred Gong: a potent ally in this endeavour gifting us with a heavenly feeling of lightness and calmness allowing us to merge with our Infinite Self. Gongs change time and locality. Skillfully played, gongs provide the entry point to recovery, self-recovery, and create a different platform for existence. Healing comes from inside, consciousness changes from our core. It is from a cellular level and from the depths of our mind and soul that we release the chaos and confusion within. As we clear from within we attain balance, clarity and wisdom. This inner alignment creates harmony in the outer world.
– Delicious treats and a healing thirst quenching nectar will be served to nourish our soul and indulge our senses.
– Connecting from the heart in a safe, welcoming and supportive space. This workshop will be filled with soul expansion, heart-centered connection, and high vibes that you didn’t even know were available to you.
All levels welcome, no prior experience is necessary.
Please don't hesitate to call or email with any questions.
Lucinda has always had a deep passion for yoga and is also is a counsellor and yoga therapist. Lucinda has formal training Hatha Yoga, Japanese Yoga and Yin Yoga. The union of the mind, body, and soul has helped her throughout her life live in a more compassionate heart filled abundant way. 15 years ago, Lucinda discovered the power and beauty of a Kundalini Yoga class and is now a KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Teacher , Level 1 and Level 2 and is part of the International and National Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Team. Her love affair of Kundalini and all of its teachings continues to embody her heart, life and classes with healing love, depth, transformation abundance, and light. Lucinda is honoured to serve others through the technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
“The rebirthing experience was such a powerful one for me, and I felt so safe to dive into the process. I felt like I shed layers of anger and shame, as well as a few other things. I have been practicing the mantra that was provided and feel I’m reaping a lot of benefit from that.”
Wear loose comfortable, white or light coloured clothes. Bring Your blanket, shawl and cushion for when you want to lay down and relax to receive high healing vibes.