for the body
mind and soul
6 day - Spring Detox
an urban retreat
for vitality, mental peace and clarity
DAILY YOGA, MEDITATION AND HEALTHY BREAKFAST
Sunday 27 October 2019 - 10.00 am
Monday 28 October to Friday 1 November 2019
6.00 am to 7.15 am
Harry's Yoga Studio, Maitland
Early Bird $220 if paid before 15 October 2019
You don't need to leave home to feel like you've been on a holiday for the mind, body, spirit.
The very powerful, deep healing Detox for 6 Days is held every year and is VERY popular. The potency and healing lasts for years. You will get in touch with your inner healer and use these tools for yourself and your family. So it's a detox and a tool for self empowerment all in one.
ARE YOU FEELING TOXIC AND BLOATED?
ARE YOU FEELING ANXIOUS, STRESSED OR DEPRESSED?
ARE YOU LACKING ENERGY?
GIVE YOUR SELF A NEW START- ENERGY, VITALITY, CLARITY, JOY
SPRING DETOX – DETOX THE BODY - DETOX THE MIND
SUNDAY 27 October – FRIDAY 1 November , 2019
In 6 days you will spring clean your body and mind. Detoxing and letting go are the keywords. Through the combination of Kundalini Yoga kriyas (yoga sets), cleansing breath exercises and detoxifying foods we detoxify the colon, liver, kidneys, bloodstream, glandular system, lymphatic system, lungs and skin.
The daily practice of kundalini yoga and meditation will support your detox experience into a gentle transition and one of SELF empowerment.
IN 6 DAYS – you will receive:
• Daily morning physical yoga, powerful breathing exercises and meditations. We will experience how the physical detox goes hand in hand with a cleansing release of negative thoughts and feelings (or ones that have just become superfluous and old), and how by letting go of this we become much lighter again.
• A healthy detoxifiying breakfast each morning. You can either stay and eat on the beautiful balcony, or we can give you breakfast to take with you.
• A Workbook to support you with healthy recipes and other tips to enhance your detox programme.
• Food as medicine recipes to help ease the detox symptoms. Recipes can be used at home to heal your family.
• A supportive non-judgmental environment with access to advice at all times via email or telephone.
. Optional 3 day fast
Lucinda will carry the group with her humour, vitality, inner strength and her enthusiasm about her own experiences with detoxing and with the vitality and mental peace and clarity this brings. Yes, detoxing IS detoxing but you will see it can be a lot of fun too!
Lucinda van de Berkt is a Certified Yoga Teacher, specialising in Kundalini Yoga and meditation, Japanese Yoga, and Yin Yoga. Using her skills and qualifications as a Holistic Counsellor, Shiatsu Therapist, and 5 Element Food as Medicine Nutrition, Lucinda combines a complete and gentle experience on the path of health and healing. Over the past years she has specialised in Yoga for Stress management, Anxiety and Depression, PTSD, and Trauma.
This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as people with experience in yoga and/or meditation, and is open to both men and women of all ages and from all backgrounds
LOCATION: Harry’s Yoga Studio, 479 High Street, Maitland, NSW, 2320
INVESTMENT: $250 for vitality, mental peace and clarity.
EARLY BIRD $220 if paid before 15 October, 2019
TIMES/DATES: Sunday 27 October - 1 November, 2019
SUNDAY 27 October - 10am -12pm (INTRO, YOGA, Q&A, FOOD AS MEDICINE RECIPES)
MONDAY 28 October - Friday 1 November 6.00 am - 7.15 am
(DAILY YOGA, MEDITATION AND HEALTHY BREAKFAST)
LIMITED SPACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.